It is my pleasure to inform you that you have won yourself 2 tickets to Nuffnang Singapore’s first community event, an exclusive screening of Rush Hour 3 on 9 August 2007, National Day. This will be held at GV Vivocity.
Now here’s the catch (for me)… I’ll be at KRUNK II at Sentosa from noon 8 Aug to morning of 9 Aug and then 1230 I’ve to be at Vivocity for this! Hmmm… tricky yeah?
- Bring bed n pillow to Krunk II and sleep the night away and go straight to the event.
Sleep through Thur, Fri and wake up Sat morning. Stay up for 48 hours on 8 to 9 Aug. Hmmm…
Argh! I forgot! Now this option is abit impossible… I’ll blog why later after I get hold of a card reader.
- Don’t care just whack all the way.
- Quickly pack up at 7am on 9th, rushed home for quick shower n nap, rushed back to Vivocity by 1230.
- Book a room at Sentosa and rotate among my helpers to take turn looking after the booth so that I can be fresh for the event.
- Look damn chui at the event, with smelly clothes and messy hair. Due to the lack of rest.
Ahhh!!! Help!! Hmm… I can’t miss either of the events! So I’ve to do some planning quickly!