That’s what everyone hopes for isn’t it? Everyone wants to be well, rich, and happy. That’s what I want to be too!
In 2004 and 2005 (boy I’d been blogging for so many years already?!), I tried to post up my resolutions for the following year. Last year I didn’t plan any resolution, and looked what happened to me this year!
- Job hopped 3 times this year. (With decreasing pay after every hop.)
- Gained too much weight.
- Didn’t save a penny for any rainy days.
- Spent too much and ended in too much debts. (Which I’m still trying hard to clear.)
- Living in a super messy room. (No matter how much I dump, there’s still so many stuff!)
- Didn’t spend enough time with the one I love. (My friends, family and abang.)
- Over exhausted myself at the end of the year and had been living in pain and bad headache for a month.
After all these, I think I’d better do make some planning for 2008, and as always, try to keep to them.
Claudia’s 2008 Resolutions
- Be a good girl and spend only what I can afford to. (So I can try to save a little more every month.)
- Don’t buy things on impulse. (So I can try to save a little more every month.)
- Stop buying things that I will never use/ wear/ eat. (So I can try to save a little more every month.)
- Read at least 1 book monthly. (Borrow from library if possible.)
- Smile more. Exercise more. Be nice to myself more.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Work hard, earn lots of money and be rich. (Heard 2008 is going to be a great year for those born in the year of Cow and Roster! Huat ah!)
- Go for my monthly/ bi-weekly facial and body massage. (Must pamper myself. Since I’m already paying so much for it!)
- Stick to my Moto Q9h in 2008. (So I can try to save a little more every month.)
- Stick to my D40 in 2008. Bring it out for shoot whenever I can.
Doesn’t seem too tough a list to keep. I hope! Let’s see when I’ll break the very first out of the list. Ha!
1 more day before we bid goodbye to 2007 and welcome 2008. Have you written down your resolution yet? What are you planning to do to countdown for the new year? If you’ve no plans yet, better do so now!