Claudia thought the previous theme was clean and simple. But the fluid width is getting onto her nerve. She cannot controls how her posts look like with images aligned to the sides. And she tried fixing the width but she failed. So she went ahead and changed the theme again.

Still simple and nice and now with a fixed width for her post.

She’s 30% happy with it now. She needs more time to make the remaining 70% of her happy. So this blog is going to be staying the 30% happiness for now till she finds time in the middle of a couple more night to fix it.

Time to sleep now.